Food & Beverage
Food & Beverage Trainee
Can you give guests an amazing experience that creates sparkling memories? Then we are looking for you as our new Food & Beverage Trainee!
Apply now; Only the very best!
Discover quintessential Dutch elegance in an intricate maze of 25 connecting Golden Age canal houses. A hidden neighborhood featuring: 225 intimate guest rooms & suites, meeting & event spaces, tranquil inner gardens, a gym, a classic salon boat, garden café Pause, the classic hotel bar ‘Pulitzer’s Bar’ and restaurant ‘Jansz.’ that serves simple yet beautifully crafted dishes. The Pulitzer is a unique blend of up-market, traditional and modern Dutch craftsmanship hidden amongst the city’s iconic canals.
Purpose of the function
As Food & Beverage Trainee you will be working in one of our F&B outlets; Restaurant Jansz., Lobby Garden Café Pause, Roomservice or Banqueting. You will take care of and respond to the expectations and wants of the guests; aimed at taking orders, serving drinks and food, cleaning and taking payments. The aim is to deliver service in an optimum way, so it can lead to frequent visits.
What can you expect as Food & Beverage Trainee
- Preparing mise en place, like preparing the tables, tableware, cutlery, glassware, pens, notepads, etc.
- Preparing, setting up and refilling buffets, meeting rooms, etc.
- Welcoming and seating the guests
- Taking orders and proactively giving information, if necessary checking manager or kitchen for special needs of guests
- Serving drinks & food
- Preparing of simple dishes
- Cleaning tables, buffets & the working environment
- Preparing the bill and taking payments
- Ensuring consistent, professional, high quality and personal service
- Maintaining great relationships with guests and building lasting relationships
- Creating and ensuring guest satisfaction
- Preventing, recovering and handle questions/complaints/problems
Do you have…
- A “can do’ mentality
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Quality and brand awareness
- Strong communication skills
- Energetic; a hard worker
- Guest and service oriented
- A real team player
- An organization where employees are no. 1
- Personal development through coaching/guidance, training and internal growth opportunities
- Good work-life balance
- Competitive working conditions
- 50% discount on F&B in partner hotels
Are you the energetic, sparkling and flexible trainee we are looking for and do you have a “can do” attitude?
Apply now and who knows you will become our new colleague!