Do you have an eye for detail, are you great at multi-tasking and do you like to work in an international team? We are looking for you as our new Housekeeping Trainee!
Apply now; Only the very best!
Discover quintessential Dutch elegance in an intricate maze of 25 connecting Golden Age canal houses. A hidden neighborhood featuring: 225 intimate guest rooms & suites, meeting & event spaces, tranquil inner gardens, a gym, a classic salon boat, garden café Pause, the classic hotel bar ‘Pulitzer’s Bar’ and restaurant ‘Jansz.’ that serves simple yet beautifully crafted dishes. The Pulitzer is a unique blend of up-market, traditional and modern Dutch craftsmanship hidden amongst the city’s iconic canals.
Purpose of the function
As a Housekeeping Trainee you will become part of an international team. Together you are responsible for always ensuring that the rooms, guest laundry, uniforms and public areas including a beautiful garden look fresh, crisp and clean. Furthermore, the Housekeeping Team is responsible for that extra detail and attention that our guest wishes for – from allergic bedding to flowers or other specific requests – you will make sure it happens.
What can you expect Housekeeping Trainee
- Coordination of the cleaning of the rooms between the front office, floor supervisors and administering of speed rooms
- Ensuring the quality of cleanliness and the status of rooms by providing spot checks of rooms and tracking of spot checks records
- Ensuring the freshness and clean presentation of all flowers around the hotel
- Coordination with the linen room and help when necessary
- Coordination of the turndown service during evening shifts
- Ensuring a proper lost & found administration
- Coordination of special requests such as extra beds, technical defects, special bedding, etc.
- Replying to guest inquiries and handling complaints
- Updating briefings and keeping your colleagues informed of special requests and points of attention
- Controlling the correct registration of master keys within the department
- Helping to keep everybody alert of a safe working environment
- Being up-to-date of standard operating procedures and fire/emergency procedures
Do you have…
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Eye for detail
- Good social & communication skills
- Guest and service oriented
- Stress resistant; do you have the ability to set priorities and keep an overview
- Great in multi-tasking
- A real team player
What’s in it for you
- An organization where employees are no. 1
- Personal development through coaching/guidance, training and internal growth opportunities
- Good work-life balance
- Competitive working conditions
- 50% discount on F&B in partner hotels
Are you a team player with eye for detail and do you have a “can do” attitude?
Apply now and who knows you will become our new colleague!